Letters to Kim

I should've done this years ago. Grieving never ends. It just becomes more contained.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

I like to explore the plethora of different aspects of my psyche and humanity in general. I've been happily torturing and being tortured by Craig for a few years now.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Five Years Ago

Dear Kim,
It was five years ago on June 15 that we met. I don't think I can ever thank you enough for everything You have done for me. I think of the softness of Your beard and the strength of Your hands and how every touch was electicity passing through my body. I love you so much and I'm so glad that we had the chance to be together even though it was for such a short time. I would not be where I am today without Your loving guidance. Thank you so much. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home